Risk Your Life 2 Apprentice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone help with error

3 posters

Go down

Can someone help with error Empty Can someone help with error

Post  warvoss Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:10 pm

i can not get game to work it keeps saying Error please run client setup what do i do ?

warvoss

Back to top Go down

Can someone help with error Empty Re: Can someone help with error

Post  Admin Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:30 am

use client v2240 dude

Admin
Admin

https://ryl2apc.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Notorious Tue May 04, 2010 2:23 am

dude i tried the version from ur website which is V1673? i dunno bout this version, BUT i also tried V2240 when i read this post also dint work? when i execute Login.exe it says an error occured and have to close programme. i tried smsing and calling you but i get no reply or no answer? ive been looking for a nice server but many wont work? im already fed up and thinking of playing other games instead of RYL since most Ryl servers is either non-playable, DEAD, or having so much problems playing it. please help me and fix the problem. i started since RYL 1 just came out and dint play much. till now i remembered how much fun it was so i started looking for a server again. but i dont think i can handle all these problems and wasting my time looking for a fix. i just wanna download, register, and play! that sounds easy, efficient, and makes the players happy. Most of all it makes me very happy.

Notorious

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down