Risk Your Life 2 Apprentice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Request] Tutorial on installing Ryl Apprentice

4 posters

Go down

[Request] Tutorial on installing Ryl Apprentice Empty [Request] Tutorial on installing Ryl Apprentice

Post  Notorious Tue May 04, 2010 6:55 am

i need a tutorial on installing this game. i did all GM told me to do. download the Client from website, then Patch1. after that install client v1673. once its done i unrar or unzip Apprentice Patch V6 and then copy all the files on the patch to Ryl v1673. when i double click login.exe it says Login.exe has stopped working. and also i tried opening clientsetup.exe also same it says clientsetup.exe has stopped working. i think only these 2 files have problem. coz for me this 2 files are bigger than other Ryl server. example. other Ryl Login.exe i play that works has only 52kb but the login.exe i download from Ryl Apprentice has 124kb. same as clientsetup.exe..its also bigger than other Ryl. maybe this is the problem? i hope some1 will help me. also i tried v2240 as i saw on other posts Admin saying u need v2240 client. i tried that. i tried the whole v2240 and only the login.exe,client.exe and clientsetup.exe. login.exe from v2240 can open updater and i see Ryl Apprentice but when i click server and start game it has an error but it doesnt say anything. for the whole v2240 Ryl version i tried dat also. juz copy the whole patch into v2240. same..the login.exe,and clientsetup.exe cant open..same error..so i also tried another..i make a backup of v2240 login.exe,client.exe and clientsetup.exe and copy into the game. same can open update but when start game got gameguard error..so i download GGFIX after download is done. i dunno wat to do with it..i double click it. but got same error as login.exe,client.exe and clientsetup.exe!!! saying GGFIX has stopped working. so i try copying the GGFIX inside the v2240 folder. but also dint work..i tried everything. copy this and that and this and that. but still wont work..got 1 time CAN go inside game..but when 5 seconds later got error come out saying Speedhack Detected LOL i swear i dint use any bloody hack. its also weird..NEED HELP!!!!!!!

Notorious

Back to top Go down

[Request] Tutorial on installing Ryl Apprentice Empty Re: [Request] Tutorial on installing Ryl Apprentice

Post  support Wed May 05, 2010 1:28 am

Download ApprenticePatchV6 And DOwnload Small Patch... First paste ApprenticePatchV6 to ryl kronos propeties...Second Paste Small Patch To Ryl Kronos Propeties After Finish Click Login.exe And Play Bye2...!!!Tq All Terima Kasih Smue...

support

Back to top Go down

[Request] Tutorial on installing Ryl Apprentice Empty Re: [Request] Tutorial on installing Ryl Apprentice

Post  Notorious Wed May 05, 2010 8:38 am

Already try la..i try many many many things already. the problem is login.exe...when i double click how many times oso always got error..

Notorious

Back to top Go down

Post  Notorious Sat May 15, 2010 5:11 pm

how many weeks already maybe 1 month already still nobody help me?

Notorious

Back to top Go down

Post  kayu77 Sun May 16, 2010 1:35 am

maybe i can help u..
try this >> http://www.upload.ee/download/571399/ee277122ded84763977/Login.rar.rar

1st download
2nd paste to your folder where u paste apprentice patch v6 and small patch
3rd enjoy

Wink
kayu77
kayu77

Back to top Go down

Post  Notorious Sun May 16, 2010 2:13 am

dont work also xD now got 3 error comes out saying. "Cannot Update Login.exe", "Cannot Update LoginRes.dll file", "Cannot Update LC2.ogg file" LOL.

Notorious

Back to top Go down

Post  --Mimpi-X-- Sun May 16, 2010 7:39 am

adoi..semua care xble pakai..
PC ko prob kot..
--Mimpi-X--
--Mimpi-X--

http://Youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down